Banana is a fruit which is yellow in color. The top of the banana is yellow and the inside is white. The taste of banana is sweet. Ever since man began to understand what to eat and what not to eat, man has been eating bananas.

Banana This fruit is considered to be very nutritious. Eating one banana every day has many benefits for your body. There are many benefits to your body, such as weight loss, proper heart function, and proper blood flow.

Bananas contain many nutrients that are beneficial to our body.

Banana is a better option than eating anything else for breakfast which will give you strength to do tasks throughout the day.

In this article, we will learn about the nutritional value of bananas, the health benefits of bananas and many more.

banana

Nutrition Of Banana

Banana is high in nutrition. The amount of fat in it is very low. It contains more carbohydrates than any other nutrient.

banana contains Fat 0%, Protein 2%, Carbohydrates 7%, Fiber 10% Percent.

Banana Nutrition

Calories
89
Fat
0.3 GM (0%)
Potassium
358 Mg (10%)
Carbohydrates
23 Gm (7%)
Fiber
2.6 Gm (10%)
Protein
1.1 Gm (2%)
Vitamin A
1%
Vitamin C
14%
Iron
1%
Vitamin-B6
20%

Vitamins And Minerals

Potassium

Potassium is the third most abundant mineral in the body. 80% of the total potassium in our body is found in muscle cells while the remaining 20% ​​of potassium is found in bones. Potassium is important for muscle contraction in the body. When potassium is processed with water, the body produces nutritious energy. This energy is used by our body in various processes.

Vitamin c

Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid. Vitamin C carries out many functions in our body. Repairing Your Tissues, Enhancing the immune System, Absorption of Iron Proper Care of Bones and Teeth. Bananas are a great and tasty alternative to vitamin C. It is also found in sour fruits like lemons, oranges, etc. by increasing the amount of vitamin C.

Vitamin-B6

Vitamin-B6 is also known as pyridoxine. These vitamin are involved in many processes inside our body and they also play an important role in them. 

Vitamin-B6 plays an important role in maintaining the proper functioning of the brain, caring for the heart and preventing the spread of diseases such as cancer.

Iron

Iron is a mineral found in the blood of our body. About 70% of the iron in your body is found in your blood cells. This is called hemoglobin. Hemoglobin works to supply oxygen to your blood. If your blood is low in oxygen, your body is exposed to many diseases and is at risk of death.

A normal sized banana contains 1% percent iron.

Vitamin A

Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin. Which works to regulate the function of the cells in your hair teeth and body. Your body needs vitamins from time to time to keep the organs like kidneys, heart, lungs functioning.

Health Benefits Of Banana

Improve Digestion 

Many people have indigestion. Nowadays, its proportion is increasing. The reason is junk food, unhealthy meals and so on. Another reason is to eat ice cream and outside foods after dinner.

If you start eating banana after dinner, your indigestion problem will start to go away. It will take some time but the problem will go away because banana contains antioxidants in their Nutrition.

Energetic

There are 3 reasons why many people around us always feel weak, one is genetic, the second is low nutrition and third is lack of energy. That a banana contains 7% carbohydrates means that the amount of carb dress in bananas is higher than other nutrients. Carbohydrates work to give your body energy. So whenever we eat, we feel very energetic.

We can also eat banana for breakfast which gives our body the strength to work all day long.

Weight Loss

Many people are facing obesity today. There are many reasons such as junk food and unhealthy healthy lifestyle activities and so on.

There are many websites and apps today that provide you with information on how to lose weight ?. Sometimes it is free and sometimes it is paid.

One thing you will find similar in their information is that you need to do something to lose weight because even eating less bananas fills your stomach and you do not feel like eating anything so your body burns less calories and you lose weight.

Weight Gain

Just as many people want to lose weight, many people also want to gain weight.

Some people are very weak and thin due to their body. Doctors also advise them to gain weight. Many people use supplements and steroids to gain weight. Bananas are the best and natural remedy for them. Eating a banana after a meal consume more calories than usual and gradually increases your weight.

Bottom Line

Banana is a beneficial fruit. Bananas contain many vitamins and nutrients such as potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and iron. Most of the benefits of banana to your body include weight gain, weight loss, heart care, giving energy to the body to function, so on. Eat Healthy Stay Healthy.